Browse Items (16 total)
- Tags: library
Donald W. Reynolds Library and Technology Center located on the corner of Chester and Daisy Bates Drive. The 49,404 square foot faculty was dedicated on March 7, 2003. The building, furnishings and equipment were made possible by a grant from the…
Construction work on the basement of the M. L. Harris Library and Fine Arts Building. Wesley Chapel Church is visible in the background.
Group photo of PSC students, staff and faculty outside of the M. L. Harris Building, mid-late 1960's.
Steel frame work of the radio tower is visible during the construction of M. L. Harris Library and Fine Arts building is during early 1960's.
View of the empty bookshelves in the M. L. Harris Library and Fine Arts Building, ca 1962.
Library and Fine Arts Building, dedicated in honor of M. L. Harris in 1962. A builder working on scaffolding is visible near the main entrance of the center.
Photo copy of an architectural sketch of the Library and Fine Arts Building drafted by Ginocchio, Cromwell and Associates in 1952 (black/white negative). Later named the M. L. Harris Library and Fine Arts Building.
Echoes of Excellence newsletter was published semi-annually with news from the Office of the President of Philander Smith College from 2000-2005.