Webb Hall was partially completed and occupied in 1916 and was in full use by 1919. Originally located at 822 W. 10th Street. The building was named in honor of the J. B. Webb family of Oak Park, IL.
D. W. Reynolds Library, Archives and Special Collections
Little Rock (Ark.)
Black & white photographs
9 x 6 in.
“Webb Hall,” Philander Smith College Digital Archive, accessed August 17, 2022, https://pscdigitalarchive.omeka.net/items/show/77.