James M. Cox Administration Building.

bldg_00208_CoxAdmin.jpg

Title

James M. Cox Administration Building.

Description

James M. Cox Administration Building. Philander Smith College sign from the Class of 1963 shown in the foreground. Cox Administration Building was originally U. M. Rose School in 1916 and was purchased by Philander Smith College in 1948. The building was dedicated in 1949 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.

Subject

James M. Cox Administration Building
Historic buildings
College campuses

Publisher

D. W. Reynolds Library, Archives and Special Collections

Format

Image/jpg

Type

Still Image

Identifier

bldg_00208

Coverage

Little Rock (Ark.)

Alternative Title

Cox Administrative Building

Original Format

Photographs

Physical Dimensions

5 x 3.5 in.

Social Bookmarking

Citation

“James M. Cox Administration Building.,” Philander Smith College Digital Archive, accessed June 30, 2022, https://pscdigitalarchive.omeka.net/items/show/93.