Students on the steps of Science Hall, later renamed Mabee-Kresge Science Hall. Built in 1952 at 812 West 13th Street. Housed the Biology, Physics and Chemistry departments, 14 classrooms and an auditorium.
D. W. Reynolds Library, Archives and Special Collections
Little Rock (Ark.)
Black & white photographs
9.25 x 5.25 in.
Dozhier/Gershner Photography, “Science Hall.,” Philander Smith College Digital Archive, accessed December 7, 2022, https://pscdigitalarchive.omeka.net/items/show/208.